It is a natural or artificial System used for removal of surface’s water and sub-surface water from an area Including Waste.
Classification of Drainage System
- Residential Drains Individual Properties
- Residential Multi Story Buildings
- Commercial Drains Including Factories, Offices, Schools Hotels etc.
- Civil Drain Lines on Roads Including Sewer Lines
- rivers, streams and lakes
Why Drainage System Blocks and Fails
There are many Reasons of Failing Drainage System Some are as Following
- Excess Flow of Water then the Capacity of Drainage System
- Improper Design of Drainage System
- absence of Cleaning and Required Maintenance
- Due to unwanted Solid Waste in Drainage System
- Physical Damage in Drainage Systems
there are many more reason the list is so Big but Most of the Reasons lie in the above Category.
Best Way to Prevent Residential and Commercial Drain Clogging
The Best way to prevent Drainage Clogging is to Maintain any how the Flow of Waste Water. It is really Required Scheduled Cleaning and Maintenance of Drainage System. Regular Preventive Cleaning may Remove 90% of the Upcoming Drain Blocks.
Even After Cleaning the Problem Occurs again and again then there may be Two Main Reasons.
- Required Cleaning is Not Done Properly
- There may be Damage to Drainage System
For Proper Cleaning You May Contact to any Professional Drain Cleaning Company Because Conventional Sweepers and Drainage Cleaners use Conventional Tools which Damages the Pipelines and the Blockages Remains at the Same.
For Damage you Should Contact to any Drainage Maintenance Company to Resolve Your Problem.